- Bulgaria becomes part of the Byzantine Empire.
- The Peace of Bautzen is signed between Poland and Germany.
- Boleslaus I of Poland takes Kiev and conquers Red Ruthenia.
- Battle of Carham: The Scots conquer Lothian.
- Canute the Great becomes king of Denmark , succeeding Harald II.
- Battle of Vlaardingen: Count Dirk III defeats an army sent by Emperor Henry II at Vlaardingen.
- Buckfast Abbey is founded.
- The city of Koblenz is given to the archbishop of Trier.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.