The Lost Covenant of Venice The Lost Covenant of Venice is a Saga set in the Roman Tribunal. The Saga begins in the year 1221 when two young mages are sent to Venice, to find the Covenant of Dulcis Fons, which has been out of contact with the Tribunal for 40 years.
- This saga uses Ars Magica 4th Edition Rules.
- Ursula De Luca, follower of Jerbiton, of the Covenant of Literatus
- Jerolin, follower of Bonisagus, of the Covenant of Magvillus
- Aurelius, follower of Bonisagus, of the Covenant of Dulcis Fons
- Durant, follower of Criamon, of the Covenant of Dulcis Fons
- Sal Gelada, Shield Grog